ModelsModel overview jpeg dia
- Farm managment model
- Questions asked to the farmer
- The definition of farm management file format
- Model parameters
Install on windowsThe windows program is distributed as a zip file available here. To install is, simply extract it.
The cpp-msmodels.exe file can be launch by double clicking it, or from a terminal. This second allow you to see the program output, event after the program finishes. to do so : go in the start menu, run cmd. Then change to the correct directory by typing
cd "c:\xxx\yyy\zzz". Press enter, then type mingw-msmodels.exe
Note that notepad is not able to edit text files, so install any other text editor (like notepad++).
When cpp-msmodels is launched without agrument, it loads the files
in/farmer.txt and code>in/log.txt.
If arguments are specified, all the files provided as arguments are loaded.
The output is in
out/test.sqlite3. Configurable output file will be added in a future version.
You don't have to touch other files.
Code and maths
MsmodelsMSModels is a tool for simulating heterogeneous models that run at different time scales. This simulator uses a generalization of DEVS formalism, that allow easy asynchronous communication among models.
- DEVS generalization : The DEVS formalism, its limits and msmodels generalization explained with a duck and a barman.
API documentation (work in progress)
Unit_liteUnit lite is an alternative to boost units that handle compile-time checking of unit consistency, multiples of units and unit pretty print. This library is designed to be more user friendly than the boost one with easy to use syntax, faster compilation, and easier to read error messages. This library is published under the LGPL 3.0 license.
- Introduction : what's unit lite? why should I use it instead of boost units
- Usage : How to install and use unit lite
- github : Major versions are pushed to this repository, so you can download them easily.
TCA : Triggers, conditions and actionsTca is a general formalism used to model (farmer) decisions.
- Questions we have to answer
- Boost : Additional information on how to use boost
- Chuck Norris doc : guideline to write a documentation that only Chuck Norris can understand
- Poisson law : how to generate events that have a constant probability to appear trough time?
- Copyright : Pierre Blavy, O.Martin, INRA
- License : GPL 3.0 or any later version