Wpp : a simple c++ curl wrapper
Curl is a widely used C library to get web pages, but using it in an object oriented program is quite a mess. This project aims at building an easy to use c++ wrapper for this library.
- Get a web page into an std::string
- Save a web page into a file
- C++11 thread support, multithread request
- OpenMp support was dropped after 45c10a43fa
How to install
- I've got a bug : please contact me.
- I want a feature : please contact me.
- I want to contribute : please use this fossil repository or send me a patch.