Free XKCD Ebooks
- 1-100 pdf latex
- 101-200 pdf latex
- 201-300 pdf latex
- 301-400 pdf latex
- 401-500 pdf latex
- 501-600 pdf latex
- 601-700 pdf latex
- 701-800 pdf latex
- 801-900 pdf latex
- 901-1000 pdf latex
- 1001-1100 pdf latex
- 1101-1200 pdf latex
- 1201-1300 pdf latex
- 1301-1400 pdf latex
- 1401-1500 pdf latex
- 1501-1600 pdf latex
- 1601-1700 pdf latex
- 1701-1745 pdf latex
- All pdf in a zip
Xkcd LatexThis program download XKCD from the original web site, generate latex code from them and call latex to produce pdf ebooks.
- Fossil repository
- To get the code from the repository type
fossil clone https://tentacule.be/fossil/cpp-xkcd-latex xkcd.fossil
fossil open xkcd.fossil
AlternativesAn online pdf/epub generator is available here
This code uses external libs
- Curl published under a MIT/X derivate license
- Wpp, a c++ curl wrapper, published under LGPL 3.0+
- BConfig, a simple configuration library,published under LGPL 3.0+
- ImageMagick published under ImageMagick License
- TinyXpath published under the zlib license.
- gzstream published under LGPL 2.1 or (at your option) any later version.
- zlib developped by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler. License.
- pugixml by Arseny Kapoulkine, published under a MIT License.
- tidy published under a MIT-like License.
- boost published under their own license.
XKCD is licensed by Randall Munroe under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). The original website is here. The current website is an independant unofficial project, not supported by XKCD team.
Xkcd Latex is published under the LGPL 3.0 license or (at your option) any later version.